or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

Clearly this is something women have been asking for, since I believe Google also offers this identical 'perk'.
Most states, in their never-ending quest to extract higher taxes on new victims, already eliminated the online sales tax exemption.
Class-actions are for the benefit of the attorneys. Every time I get a class-action notice in the mail I tear it up.
You should probably rely on another source for news. There are a lot of problems communicating stories accurately here.
Every country should have the lowest possible taxes. I've yet to see one goddamn argument that justifies large government and no, there's no such thing as "free" health care. Nothing is free.
You either leave the rates as they are and enjoy the wide-ranging employment benefits they've briught to Ireland, or you say goodbye to the only functioning part of the Irish economy to placate the complainers in the EU, which will result in no benefit for the Irish people.
The US does not need the income tax, which is punitive to lower and middle income earners.Instead the US needs to de-politicize taxation: www.FairTax.org
Block him and you'll feel much better.
It's Jimmy Barclays. He lives down the block. Wanted to pick up a few shares then catch a football game. 😀
NO ANALYST should be getting their back waxed at the expense of mildly credible journalism. What happens here is not journalism. They love to pretend, but it's often a parade of favors followed by tap-dancing to pay the bills.I've never had a problem with paying the bills. The problem comes from the failure to disclose.Why does the author choose to paint Kuo in a favorable light? It's an excellent question.