or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

If I recall correctly, this firm was in the process of collapse as a profitable business, or may have already entered into bankruptcy. What employee in their right mind would have waited to see what came next? Sometime after, the company was sold to a Chinese company... Who else remembers this timeline?
See? I knew the guy had a sense of humor. What's the point of being human if we can't have some fun with each other now and again. Thanks for the lighthearted, rational and humorous response, Mikey.
There are a whole lot of false arguments in that rather lengthy post.First and foremost are the assertions that governments are inherently ethical, secondly the assumption that the people exist because of their rulers and not the other way 'round.
People use Facebook, Instagram and Twitter and as far as I know, Facebook is the only profitable platform. I can't see the sense in Ping 2.
The beatings will continue until morale improves!
When Toto makes a remotely flushable toilet, we will be living in the future.
Interesting. I didn't think this was allowed under the developer's guidelines... guess I was incorrect in assuming such a thing.   Will this also work for making donations to people asking for money for their boob jobs, or for people offering to smash their electronics for cash? Where will it end? Is this only for religious organizations that meet the "smell test"?
 Oh, that isn't good.
Lacking a complex control mechanism that would normally be the responsibility of the user may mean this device would be subject to remote hacking and control.
"Best" is so subjective.