or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

My understanding, at least from a number of years ago, was that the consumer credit market was woefully underdeveloped in China because most purchases are paid for in cash there. I wonder if Apple Pay will be more of a debit card type of thing there.
Time for you to settle down.
iMacs usually come out in October, yes?
No, I think you're the only one. There will be thousands of new cases to choose from soon enough and without a doubt someone will offer a wallet case of some kind for the iPhone 6.
I'll probably get the 4.7". The 5.5" looks just a bit too big for me.
For the biggest example of this entitled whining, just go look at the top story on The Verge. What a crybaby bonanza.
But it was the customer's choice. Eight dollars saves perhaps an hour or two, which could be completely worth it.
Yep. I hate the mobile site, but the biggest annoyance is no control over text size. So many mobile sites act as if they were desktop sized.
If you're slyly suggesting AppleInsider hire some of the MacWorld staff, I don't see that happening. Brace for whatever bilge water Dilger has coming...
Oh, wow. This must've been in the works for some time though because Jason Snell has been moving his team of people into podcasting and online content with his own Tech Hive and The Incomparable network of shows (all very good stuff, BTW). He even has a podcast where they amusingly play Dungeons & Dragons, which is much better than it sounds, called Total Party Kill.