or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

Steve: Woz, I'm looking for a purpose in my life. I'm grumpy.Woz: Hey, I heard about these things called computers...maybe we could look into that?Steve: We're clever guys, I'm gonna drop acid and sit under this apple tree while you make breadboards.😕
The goal of the filmmakers: Hang loose!
Maybe Cate Blanchett could've given the role a unique spin.
😐
By the way, you repeatedly insisted that AAPL will see $150 by end of year, I said $140...you still defending your position?
And the last new one I bought I think it was about $50. If it would cost another $5 to get an ergonomic clip, I'd pay for it. If they could make a sweat/water resistant one, I'd pay more for that. I certainly don't want to slap a phone on my arm when I'm running (and I'm not ready to wear an Apple Watch, plus have the phone on me).
I love my Shuffle for running, but the clip function is really harmed by the impossibly small grip area. The player's volume/advance control ring interferes with what should be an easy and intuitive action and the prior iteration of the Shuffle actually did have a larger grip area. There's really no excuse for an ergonomically clumsy design and the additional amount of metal needed is minor.
Incidentally I asked Siri "What is Apple Music" (it gave me Apple.com) and "What is Beats 1 radio" and it had no answer. Come on Apple... at least use Siri to properly market and sell your own services.
Related to Shaw Wu?
Who are you, again?