or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

Tim's not being paid nearly $75 million per year to be a human being. His job is to be the relentless promoter of Apple, full stop.There's an old technique used in interviews when the interviewee is asked something other than what they are promoting and they still manage to redirect the line of questioning to what they are selling/promoting.Tim Cook is not important. Apple is important. He needs to keep the focus on Apple, always.
Need to keep in mind that these retailers joined this group because THEY and their data collection practices are threatened by Apple Pay.
Rats.
Soon Willie Nelson will be called to hold a national fundraiser to support Microsoft's latest flop. It will be called 'Band-Aid'.
^^^ Only .04 pounds lighter? I thought it was .4?
To paraphrase a famous line from Pixar's The Incredibles: "If everyone's different, then no one is."https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=A8I9pYCl9AQ
All of the "smart" money has gone from the movie biz to cable television, and now places like Netflix, over the past 10 (?) years or so.
The new iPad Air 2 is nearly a half pound lighter, in addition to being thinner. That's an important feature. I feel my iPad 3 is too heavy and I want the new one because it's lighter and faster.
I agree. Saying gay people are pedophiles is inflammatory, hateful and wrong.
Gates contributes to both parties, but mostly to Democrats.