or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

Darn.
I'm not quite as eager to live in the film world of Idiocracy.
I'd love to see them come out with a ruggedized and waterproof iPod shuffle, plus improve that bloody clip.
So...they want kinder, gentler monopolies? I don't believe a word of it. The EU is shaking down US companies because they can't compete.
Yes. Rene Ritchie from iMore stated Apple moved large amounts of product to the U.S. to better coordinate the final shipping and delivery.
John Sculley NEVER would have done this! /s
GIF of the year!
I hope I'm not the only one using Safari for whom the Apple Watch videos are a complete mess. The audio continues to play after the videos have stopped, the video is spotty, and other problems. Not the greatest viewing experience for my money. I wonder what is the issue...
I like my 5s, but sometimes a bigger screen would be nice. In my opinion, the vast majority of web sites are not designed with accessibility in mind.
I read on The Verge (take that for whatever it's worth) that Google's service piggybacks on top of Sprint and T-Mobile, plus WiFi. Whichever service you happen to be using (based on signal strength) will be the one which adds to your data usage. EDIT:  Ignore my post. This was all addressed in the story.