or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

That's assuming the stock wouldn't rise 20% in the future, which is unlikely based on current trends. Also, no profits are gained or lost until a stock is sold.
In what way is the author's opinion de facto invalid because of Rulert Murdoch? Does that mean if Rudy Giuliani is published in the New York Times you automatically agree with him (based on the theory that you may dislike Giuliani and favor the NYT)? Did you actually read the commentary?
His supply chain management is some of the best in the world, so odds are he'd do well almost anywhere.
How about you provide a link to the text of the actual 300 page FCC ruling? Oh, that's right...it's not available. This whole thing is so reminiscent of Obamacare it's amazing. Somewhere Nancy Pelosi must be cackling with glee.
The Wall Street Journal: "Feb. 26, 2015 7:54 p.m. ET The Federal Communications Commission’s decision Thursday to regulate the Internet as a public utility is a depressing moment for American innovation and economic liberty. The FCC is grabbing political control over a vibrant market that until now has been driven by inventors and consumers. Welcome to the Obamanet. President Obama demanded this result in a November speech, and FCC Chairman Tom Wheeler and Democrats...
"Try our Dalmation meat special. You'll howl for more!"
He's on their board of directors. Not the same as being the CEO.
Yep.
I wouldn't. I'd continue to add to my positions.
Do you prefer to make your own decisions, or do you prefer to have others dictate important personal decisions to you? It's really that simple."Libertarianism (Latin: liber, "free") is a political philosophy that upholds liberty as its principal objective. Libertarians seek to maximize autonomy and freedom of choice, emphasizing political freedom, voluntary association and the primacy of individual judgement.[1][2]"http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/LibertarianismYou believe...