or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

Anyone know if Apple Pay will activate even while the phone is already "awake" and in use? I loaded my iPhone with all my credit cards and have yet to use it simply because nowhere I go regularly has Apple Pay!
Again, an unusual accessory offering considering the upright and floating in midair presentation of the Apple Watch at retail. I'd much rather see an upright "jewelry store"-style holder for the home. And this review is oddly packed with superfluous flourishes, giving me the impression the reviewer was being slyly sarcastic.
The court disagrees with you, thankfully. I'd rather not see the US become the PRC.
Can you use two Pencils on the same screen simultaneously?
I don't see why it wouldn't (but I didn't test that in-store).
No, you live in a world where there is still voluntary exchange at work (less so in the healthcare/medical arena thanks to forced compliance and extremely heavy government regulation). At least no one in Washington is forcing anyone to buy music (yet).
 It's not an insane policy, it's an affirmation of the right to not self-incriminate. It's one of the few positives ruled recently in favor of the individual versus the predatory state. Incidentally, this ruling happened over a year ago. Not surprising it disappeared quickly as most "news" is complete crap unworthy of...
I'll not debate you on what is or isn't stupid if you can unironically make such a statement.
The US also lags behind China's massive toxic landfills leeching poisons into their environment. Their air is horrendous, their water is poisoned, their food is nothing to write home about. Believe me, you've got it good if you don't live there.