or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

You're already wearing it!
Remember 3-D TV? Well, this is the 'next big thing' you'll forget about.
The Constitution has a great deal of meaning for me personally and I consider those words libelous and cowardly. It is with great alarm I've watched the protection of our guaranteed rights under the Constitution deteriorate and be severely undermined under administrations both Republican and Democrat, especially most recently under Obama and Bush.
A person who violates the laws of the country they are entering is already a lawbreaker, by definition. If "everyone" is breaking the law, then why is there a law to begin with? I'm not from Alabama, but immigration law is supposed to be enforced by the Feds. Are they currently doing that?
That's an incorrect interpretation of the opposition to the ACA. There is no allowance for this at the Federal level and Congress didn't bother to make it so by amending the Constitution, which would've been the only correct way to do it. They knew that would never fly, so they rammed it through using every dirty trick in the book.Also, slavery used to be common and women didn't have the ability to vote. Two things that were commonly accepted, yet clearly wrong based on...
The Supreme Court has already ruled that that part of the preamble is not something that translates into a legal requirement the Federal government must act on. I guess you missed that ruling.Quote:The U.S. Supreme Court has held the mention of the clause in the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution "has never been regarded as the source of any substantive power conferred on the Government of the United States or on any of its...
The China strategy hasn't always worked, but I really think Apple has a good bead on how to present itself to Chinese customers these days. That they are able to remain very competitive in a country with little respect for intellectual property ownership is the most amazing.
It's a supply and demand issue. There is a massive oversupply of music and musicians, therefore profits remain thin at the individual artist level. A label will expect to lose money on most of their acts. All artists are a gamble for them, which is why a few headliners are essential for them to stay in business. Music is art and art is subjective and being continually served up to a public with ever changing tastes and interests.
No, it doesn't make sense. It's very fishy.
Sorry, but "forced compassion" foisted on Americans by the Federal government isn't my idea of what is supposed to be constitutional government.