or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

I suppose Swift is the foundation for the next transition to whatever follows.
(in best Sean Connery voice) "Bonds... Pounds Sterling Bonds." 
As you well know, the Constitution is the document that defines what our inherent rights are so they may be defended by law. The Constitution is a "living document" so it may be updated, but only through defined legal means. Inherent rights cannot be taken away, but they can be violated.
And anyone at Apple unwilling or unable to comprehend how screwed up it is needs to be immediately fired or replaced.
In Dalrymple's case, he says that he failed to make a backup of all of his music before upgrading iTunes. He trusted Apple's services too much to take precautions, to his detriment.
The Jim Dalrymple criticisms of Apple Music were damning and uncharacteristically brutal, especially those made on his blog and Twitter account. I consider "The Beard" one of Apple's strongest supporters, so you KNOW Apple has really blown it on this one.
Personally, I think Apple should stop providing any guidance quarter to quarter. They get absolutely no benefit from doing so and they are not legally obligated to provide such guidance.
Yeah, what does that mean? TS suddenly left?
There's that blabbermouth "Supply Chain" again. Always yapping.
Each person is normal to someone.