or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

Someone...anyone... put a muzzle on Iovine.
Probably a ripoff, but there could be a chance that Apple may be customizing packaging for greater China-only market appeal.
How about earphones that do double-duty and also clean out your ears as you use them? Wax in...wax out! Get Mr. Miyagi in the ads with a little digital trickery...
I think he's right about the concert part.
I'll definitely be getting the 6S regardless. Apropos of nothing, it would be nice if the Magic Mouse had an "ignore light touches that appear to be accidental" feature...
Surely there would've been hardware leaks by now if that was the case.
"Introducing our BIGGEST IPHONE EVER!"
Upon reflection, I don't care for the word "awarded" in the headline. Cook earned that stock according to his agreement with Apple.
Actually, that link reinforces what I've been saying over and over again. Ideas are not patentable! "In particular, these cases developed the principle that an “abstract idea” is not patentable (even though 35 U.S.C. §101 does not expressly say this). In turn, the U.S. Patent Office drafted instructions to its Examiners on how to examine software patents for “subject matter eligibility”, i.e., patentability under 35 U.S.C. §101. Before the Supreme Court’s decision in Alice...
You're both uninformed. Patents protect implementations/expressions of ideas. Patents are never issued to protect "ideas".