or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

Incidentally, in the latest episode of Accidental Tech Podcast (episode 136: War and Peace) my exact criticisms of Arment and his app abandonment were addressed and my observations were right. He's a programmer with little stomach for business. He pulled the app based on his own fears. And he was frightened by the success of the app. I will never buy an app from this guy again. He really has no business being a developer since he is incapable of caring for or growing what...
I still say China should be booted from the WTO (World Trade Organization) for their ongoing and rampant theft of IP and their state-sponsored military and corporate hacking. In fact, it could prove useful if their entire country's access to the Internet were severed for a few months.
I have both Procreate and Sketch Club and I just prefer Sketch Club.
Cook made a general comment, not one aimed at Sorkin.
The two high profile people from The Verge (former employee Topolsky, current employee Nilay Patel) are both insufferable jackasses.
Since Xcode will be hosted on China-based servers how high are the odds that at some point the Chinese government will demand the source code? I think odds are high and getting higher.
"Screw you, Aaron."  —The Memory of Steve Jobs
That kid really bugs me.
I understand it was robbed by a mugger in an alleyway on the way back home.
Disappointing, isn't it?