or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

It's possible at some point that for broad, imprecise gestures (such as swipes) Apple may eventually employ motion sensing technology or image analysis using their cameras. Greater precision will still require multitouch or a Pencil.
Strange that Apple did not have such a thing on day one. They are notoriously tunnelvisioned when it comes to imagining useful accessories for their own products.
I have the impression that iMessages are not kept on Apple's servers, they are only kept on the devices (similar to BitTorrent). My understanding may not be accurate and if someone knows otherwise, say so.
It might surprise you to learn that every piece of mail that goes through the US postal service is scanned and recorded. And you might be interested to learn that various "three letter agencies" intercept package deliveries for the purpose of installing spyware and electronic monitoring equipment.http://www.theverge.com/2013/12/29/5253226/nsa-cia-fbi-laptop-usb-plant-spy
No, but to engage in another war that does not involve US interests is foolish. In case any have forgotten, the US is currently $17 trillion in debt and you and I are the ones stuck with that bill.I may be wrong, but as I understand it, ISIS' core purpose is to bring about Armageddon. They are a suicide cult.
Prices outside the US are due to currency differences and your own country's taxes and tariffs. Protectionism: Look this word up in a dictionary.
ISIS attacked France, not the US.
"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." —Benjamin Franklin
Just wait until war profiteer and hawk Feinstein has her personal information hacked and posted on the web. You know it's coming. "Trust no one" is best applied to those hiding behind the ruse of public safety being more important than liberty.