or Connect

Posts by SpamSandwich

Thanks for piling on, AppleInsider. Really appreciate the effort.
I'm more and more convinced that Ron Johnson was merely carrying out Steve Jobs' vision for Apple Store retail and his personal contributions were minimal. He has demonstrated a real weakness and lack of understanding of business fundamentals in his post-Apple career moves.
There is still a lot of room for improving the e-book creation process. Alex Lindsay (from Pixel Corps) was an early outspoken advocate for Apple on this and was very disappointed with their follow up.
Clickbaiters... Can't live with 'em, can't DDOS 'em.
Oh, boo-hoo.
Maybe Windows is the problem?
I kept having sudden and immediate shutdowns until I force restarted both my iPhone and iPad. They've both worked fine since.
Anyone with a print background will get this. I LOL'ed.
I cannot stand Jimmy Fallon. He grates on me every time I've seen or heard him. Might be better commercials with Timberlake and Andy Samberg instead. They could do a song called, "iPhone 6 In a Box"...
Apple may seem to have a "sure thing" in the iPhone, but even Apple cannot be 100% certain that they will always have a runaway hit. If they had produced 100 million phones, ready for sale on the first day and demand ended up weak, there would be a big problem.