or Connect

Posts by palegolas

I like the new commercials a lot. But this one I don't care about at all. I think they missed the beat with this one.
Over here in Norway you just order your unlocked iPhone directly from the Apple Store website. You don't even need a contract in the first place.
Perhaps a thunderbolt to USB breakout box could patch it, theoretically? Or block it, rather. More thunderbolt to the people anyways.
I have only listened to a couple of Beat products... but they all sound crap. Big changes are needed. Tim is great with these things.
But is it upgraded for Metal? ;-) ... well, maybe not, but something needs to be done with the extremely sluggish performance. Is it snappy?
Great :) The on hold music in the Scandinavian Apple support was indeed of terrible quality last time I called, earlier this year. Kinda makes me wanna call again to see if it has changed here too, he he.
Batik phones with glitchy touch zones... yeey!
This is the clue to why the battery lasts longer on that new Samsung phone. They don't expect it to get used that much.
If the big one is better but same I'd agree it'd be a bit sad. Most iPhone buyers tend to go for a top model, it seems, and this would confuse them. But if it's better and somewhat different it's very cool.
I think the problem with iPhones are that they're so good you end up using them for everything, all the time. The battery was designed for phone use, which is getting way dated, so it barely gets through a day on one charge if you're using it a lot, like I do. I guess Samsung phones don't get used to the same extent, thus saving battery? The iPad is designed for this, and has a great battery life. Chiming in with the add here I'm afraid. Better battery. Doesn't need to go...