or Connect

Posts by palegolas

The whole album was recorded and produced on the new Logic for iPhone+
I believe the iWatch might have an "inverted" design. The processing unit will be under the wrist, and the interface will be a thin, flexible OLED wrist band over the wrist. Perhaps even semi transparent.
It would have been a great day to have made it international. What countries does it currently work in? US only? One country?
It's a special theme park, designed for testing your iWatch, and the new payment system. 1. Aerobics, to measure your pulse. 2. Cake competition, to measure your blood sugar. 3. Party booth to measure your alcohol levels. 4. Live concert with U2, to measure the sound levels. 5. Labyrinth, to help you find your way out. 6. Shopping mall, to test the new payment system. etc...
Sleek interface. Impossibly fat. Does it even fit behind a sleeve? What were they thinking? "We gotta get this thing out before Apple! No matter how thick it is!"
Phabulous! BTW, I hope all front glass leaks we've seen are fake. Top and Botton need to be streamlined. Especially top. There's no front glass leak yet for this 5,5 is there? Most mockups either just scale up everything proportionally, or they assume they've got the same border width. For the 5,5, it looks totally too fat with the thick top border. Needs to be slimmer.
What screen are they using? Almost looks like an OLED in this video.
Finally a proper 5.5" leak. Should have room for a lot of work. Oops.. First I thought both were the new models. But the small one is the current model I guess? Ok.. So if this is the 4.7" model it's pretty large already..
I can't believe it.. first I wonder how Samsung (and others) would have marketed their phones if it wasn't for the iPhone... And what would they look like? And how would they work? Probably like crap. Now I foresee the same thing happening with the so called smart watches. (I prefer to call them power bracelets Does Apple have to come first, and set the standards, and then everyone will have to go back to the copy machine and "reinvent"? These press images look like 50...
Exciting newmours. It would make sense to launch it prematurely this time, since the industry is cookig with "smart watches", and people are starting to buy them. Also, the health app will look mysteriously empty without its device. I hope it's flexible, and that it snugs into place with a design that doesn't scream LOOK AT MY WRIST, I'VE GOT AN iWATCH! And about non leaks. Perhaps it's being built an assembled in Apple's own facilities on home turf?