or Connect

Posts by palegolas

Sketchy or not, I must say the rumour of a 2,915 mAh battery is making me want such. There's a limit to how much work can be done on the current handset, and the limit is set by the capacity of the battery.
Fluff indeed. He he. I wouldn't be surprised if there's whole sections of iOS 8 that are yet to be presented. Functions that are locked to the new models etc.
Hearing someone from Apple, up on stage, whether it be Tim or Craig, would be heartwarming. It'd be like Steve was in the room watching. I'm getting emotional just thinking about it. Anyways, I think the 5.5 and the bracelet will come hand in hand. A way to tuck away the 5.5, and for simple things just use the bracelet.
Nah.. They'll all be running "A" processors by then. ;-)
I think the big iPhone and the bracelet/ wearable or whatever, will come in one presentation. It'll be the solution to not having a very large unit in your hand for most little tasks. It could remain in the pocket/ bag or wherever it is.
After all the fuzz I just had to check out te 360 and... wtf.. It's some sort of a joke, right? It's the worst thing I've ever seen. Well, whatever Apple does I hope it comes in different flavours. Wearing a bracelet is very personal, and I'd hate if there's a one-design-for-all mindset there. We'd all look like patients on a futuristic hospital.
I'm pretty sure I can type just about anything MUCH much faster on an iPhone keyboard than with a pen... So what's with the pen? I'd like a pen for art and doodles.. Is it for non text note taking, like math and stuff? How are they marketing the pen?
Samsung? Not 4 me.
The iPads were created with "a day of work" in mind, I'm sure. The iPhones seem to be created with "a day of phone" in mind. I think the iPhones should be designed with "a week of phone, a day of work." in mind. The iPhones are being used much more than most iPads, I'm sure. Bigger batteries and super smart CPU power saving ftw!
Ouch. I can see the fun vs work mindset arise. And daily managing 1000 iPads probably being a life in misery. If it was just the keyboard, there are good clam shell covers for that. But I definitely see the need of a configurable system that can fit into the school system nicely.. Perhaps with the new IBM initiative this could become real?