or Connect

Posts by palegolas

If I started a new phone brand right now, I'd call it "Other" and create some great slides...
Finally! Once they get around I hope they'll open the new content store for old units. There are so many Apple TV's out there it's a mystery they haven't pushed it more..
I like the new commercials a lot. But this one I don't care about at all. I think they missed the beat with this one.
Over here in Norway you just order your unlocked iPhone directly from the Apple Store website. You don't even need a contract in the first place.
Perhaps a thunderbolt to USB breakout box could patch it, theoretically? Or block it, rather. More thunderbolt to the people anyways.
I have only listened to a couple of Beat products... but they all sound crap. Big changes are needed. Tim is great with these things.
But is it upgraded for Metal? ;-) ... well, maybe not, but something needs to be done with the extremely sluggish performance. Is it snappy?
Great :) The on hold music in the Scandinavian Apple support was indeed of terrible quality last time I called, earlier this year. Kinda makes me wanna call again to see if it has changed here too, he he.
Batik phones with glitchy touch zones... yeey!
This is the clue to why the battery lasts longer on that new Samsung phone. They don't expect it to get used that much.