or Connect

Posts by palegolas

In profile it looks like there's been some major internal innovations. These things are super slim! New batteries? Reduced power use? I'd like to see a totally different face though.
Yeah I know what you're saying. But a big iPhone? Who is it for? I'm thinking professionals rather than the average consumer. Professionals have different needs. I'm an artists and animator, and there is no way I can use all the great art and animation apps on the iPad without a fine pen tip. It's (pardon the pun) pointless. Or was it China that was big phone friendly? Anyways, come fall...
I'm not a fan of fragmentation, but aside from that, if Sony have PS3 compatibility and great movie content, this could be a great offering. The drawback with Apple TV is the sparse content. It's like it's truly a hobby. I mean, come on, get on with it already! The Apple TV should be open for anyone to create streaming, free, paid channels on the AppleTV interactive titles with Apple standard bluetooth game controllers. All managed through an Apple TV channel- and app...
If there indeed will be another, larger iPhone model, I'm really curious about how they're going to differentiate it from the base model. I've got a feeling it needs some unique features, other than just being larger. Like... pen support for artists? Roll out display? I don't know what to expect..
Is Woz is back! Isn't the universal remote his dream project? ;)
Watch out Patreon!
We'll soon be enjoying silky smooth scrolling in Facebook.
iMessages and its settings should be available for iCloud.com, to make these things simple.
High resolution is cool and all, but that physical image stabilization is what has always caught my interest.
My guess is that Nike got first hand information on Apple's new wearable(s), and probably got invited as a partner to develop software available at the release date. Nike probably felt "they have no chance in competing with hardware" and quickly closed the wrist band project... which might mean that Apple's wearable is not too shabby.