or Connect

Posts by palegolas

This looks good. Finally Apple is showing some serious work on the Logic GUI. Much needed. Great prices too! The new Mainstage looks nice, but perhaps a little basic. I'm not sure how it handles midi arrangements or audio tracks, syncing to midi clocks and arrangements etc. Looks nice though, but I don't think it's an Ableton Live replacement. More like an entry level thing. Nice though!
Remember Apple is getting 10% of the call and data income if rumors are true, which might mean that T-mobile is adding those 10% for the consumer to pay. I can only speak for Scandinavia, but here it's normal with no monthly fee at all, and like 5 kr / 10 minutes (= 0,9 USD). Also in Sweden 3G with monthly fee is getting into the competition (instead of charge per MB).. this would be the best for 3G iPhone. But the thing in Europe is that there are many decent...
It looks nice, but what's up with the asymetric black borders around the screen? Fatter border on the sides than on the top/bottom of the screen. It kind of makes it look like a design flaw. Btw, is it possible to define my own EQ on the new iPod OS? The presets are mostly unusable.
I agree.. A top model with 32 GB would have caught me, even though it still has got no e-mail or notes apps. But then there would be no room for upgrading it next spring. However, when Apple (I suppose sometime before xmas) shows us how we can buy stuff to fill up all the black void on the middle of the iPod touch and iPhone, that's when many 16GB hesitants won't be able to hold back anymore.
Yeah, it's really odd that the new iPod Classic that is the obvious choice if you want to store and watch a lot of movies and pictures on your iPod will only play movies on a tiny screen. Strange strategy.. I guess I could use Yahoo mail and have it check my regular pop mail.. How is the yahoo mail interface on "iPhod"? But I like the idea of having my mailbox in my pocket, regardless of coverage. And Apple's Mail app for the iPhod looks really great. I mean, what's the...
MAIL... anyone...? Missing feature... It's like saying iPhone is for communication, iPod Touch is for play... I hope there will be mail, I was ready to buy but now I won't... More than half the thing with internet is e-mail after all... oh well...
I think the new top iPod today will be flash / hard drive combo. Flash for OSX and apps, and HDD for media. It's just too costy with a 32-64-128 gb flash just now... right?
I think they take the money from marketing. It's clearly a way to get "free" publicity. I've now been to MedioStream's homepage to learn what they're doing. DVD software for Windows, (no software screenshots). I never would have checked them out if it wasn't for this lawsuit.. so I guess it kind of works... it's bad though...
I'm gonna go out on thin ice here and take your challenge... sorry, I don't normally do that, but... what the....I understand you don't like Macs or the pricing from Apple... so you being here kind of make things interesting. Why are you here? Are you hoping for a rumor that says "New Mac Pro 8 core, starting $799"? It won't happen, so you don't need to be here. You can safely go back to get WOW'ed aah'ed by your nvidia or whatever it is you do. You won't miss anything...
I think many radio stations are sending digital as well as analog... just that it hasn't really gotten any big among consumers for some reason. I suppose, since it's digital, that the radio stations may send track information to be displayed on the radio display while songs are being played if they choose to, and this is probably the key to Apple's involvement. They just snatch the song title and artist, search in the iTunes store and offer the listener to buy it straight...