or Connect

Posts by palegolas

I think the new top iPod today will be flash / hard drive combo. Flash for OSX and apps, and HDD for media. It's just too costy with a 32-64-128 gb flash just now... right?
I think they take the money from marketing. It's clearly a way to get "free" publicity. I've now been to MedioStream's homepage to learn what they're doing. DVD software for Windows, (no software screenshots). I never would have checked them out if it wasn't for this lawsuit.. so I guess it kind of works... it's bad though...
I'm gonna go out on thin ice here and take your challenge... sorry, I don't normally do that, but... what the....I understand you don't like Macs or the pricing from Apple... so you being here kind of make things interesting. Why are you here? Are you hoping for a rumor that says "New Mac Pro 8 core, starting $799"? It won't happen, so you don't need to be here. You can safely go back to get WOW'ed aah'ed by your nvidia or whatever it is you do. You won't miss anything...
I think many radio stations are sending digital as well as analog... just that it hasn't really gotten any big among consumers for some reason. I suppose, since it's digital, that the radio stations may send track information to be displayed on the radio display while songs are being played if they choose to, and this is probably the key to Apple's involvement. They just snatch the song title and artist, search in the iTunes store and offer the listener to buy it straight...
What if this is a picture meant to be part of Steve J's presentation? - Ok, we wanted to fit in a big screen on the nano. This is what it would look like. (shows the picture) (crowd laughs) - I know, it doesn't really work. So we thought, why not get rid of the wheel? We have this wonderful touch screen technology from the iPhone. (shows the same image, but with just the screen, and no wheel.) (crowd goes wild) No seriously, if you line them up next to each other,...
If they must use the old iPod 5 screen, it means they're making it game and video compatible. But they should've tilted the screen in standing position with just 2-3 mm wider iPod nano form factor.. would kind of work. Perhaps a little cramped finger position for the rotation finger..
Is "barricading type product" a better set of words?No, where the hell I come from we don't say fence curtain, that was an invention by me... here we would say something like nedrullningsbart galler or something like that Seriously I don't know what it's called, hehe..
I know they're fond of glass and everything, but they should use a fence curtain during the night.
Looks like Apple's got a new icon artist in charge. I'm not sure I like what I'm seeing.. The new icons I think are less informing and more nostalgic in their designs, especially the miniature versions.. It looks kind of funky now because old and new icons are mixed.. looks very bad. Example 1: Look at System Preferences, Folders, Images and Movies. They look totally out of place. And then look at the standard folder icons in the home folder. At a glance they look...
Ok, Apple releases new mini-OSX iPods and reveals their software strategy. Buy mini-OSX software on iTunes, starting with a couple of widgets and an enhanced PhotoBooth with customizable frames and layers... and yeah, they announce the Beatles on iTunes.