or Connect

Posts by Doxxic

Sounds like a fantastic machine, but with al the high end hardware and moving parts it must be a lot more pricey to build than Apple's hardware. Sounds like an X-Box business strategy, but with a foreign OS. Anyway, they'll certainly impress the kids.
Apple may not be growing so much in W-Europe and the US, but that's only a small part of the world. Correct me if I'm wrong but as far as I can see, not one competitor has the vast opportunities in China that Apple has. Google's business model based on ads and consumer data is impossible over there.
These iPad retina rumors are strong enough to get the competition in action. I hope Apple has secured enough of them even for 2012... From this point of view, Samsung's 7" choice seems pretty clever actually. Or just born out of need...
The question is wether the claimed term is purely descriptive for what is offered, and is only logical for everyone to be used as such, whoever offers it. When the term was filed, the word App was closely tied to the iPhone. Then, it made sense that Apple owned the term. But now, the word 'app' has become generic, and as Microsoft demonstrates, Apple *lets that happen*. I'm convinced that Apple has *chosen* this route. Sometimes you protect your brand legally,...
Reading all these reactions, I'm getting pretty sure that this is not an iMac, but an iPad with a built in ultra thin stand made of this super strong metal Apple licenced lately.
Exactly.I know a person who worked for Vodafone 2 yrs ago and spreading bad rumors was his daytime job for 3 months when iPhone 3G came out exclusively on the competing carrier.As a result, the iPhone 3G's "reception problems" broke the national daily news then.It was a real hype then and by now everyone has totally forgotten it.With iPhone 4 it's starting all over again - and worse because the stakes are higher.As long as iPhone 4's sales are held down by supply issues in...
I think you are so incredibly right that I think Apple must be building an *app* named 'Apple TV' and going to do exactly what you propose.More in general, I think next holiday everything should be in place for Apple to start offering Apple TV not as a device, but as a concept. The hardware you still need to buy then should depend on the hardware you already have in place.Depending on if you already have an iMac, a MacBook, a Mac mini, an iPad or an iPhone or no TV and...
My thoughts exactly. Except when you are sitting on a couch and the screen is your tv...
If this is true, I'm 100% sure Apple TV will also be an iPhone app, just like iPod.
Well, thanks!