or Connect

Posts by Doxxic

You only had to see the title in order to know that this article is from Daniel Eran Dilger.Each and every one of his articles are evil, biased and misleading.They are to us, Apple fans, what tabloids are to real people: weapons in de hands of the corporations and opium for their consumers.I love it.
Because that's a waste of energy. Fix the process. ktappe has a very good point.
I'm not sure what all the real reasons for the recent stock movements are, but if they were affected by the ads and coverage politics which are taking place only in the US, AAPL's investors would largely have no idea where Apple's strategic opportunities actually are...
At this price point, with the Magic Mouse and the wireless keyboard, the iMac is more and more starting to look like a computing tv replacement...
Portraying the iPhone as more limited than other phones is a bad strategic decision. When people talk to each other about the iPhone, it's about it's possibilities. When an ad says the opposite, it will not be believed. Verizon should have said: oh yes, the iPhone can do a lot, but now look how much more a Droid can do. That would have worked.
The "business" vs "green" contradiction is an illusion. Business are people and people are business. And humanity depends on a stable climate. The real question is long-term general interests vs. short-term local interests: both are vital. Meanwhile, we we don't know how real climate change is and if we can do something about it. But we do know it's very important. The fact that this kind of discussions become political and emotional is a fact of human life. It's what...
I have a strong feeling that e-reading is *not* going to be the main selling point. Is the Kindle that much of a success? Would anyone buy a tablet for that? I think the inquiries among eReader publishers may be real, but are meant partly as a decoy flare for the rest of the tablet computing industry. Or rather, gaming industry. Because if you ask me, the tablet will be another sneak attack at the mobile gaming market. Apple's acceptance of Flash as a stand-alone...
I think not using science for political and social ends is no option. You can't stop it and it would be a waste of knowledge. It's of all ages.Scientific insight changes (and moves forward in my view), and so does political insight - beit in a much more hysterical way.It's a necessary evil. Science and public hysteria are the only way humanity can deal with truths like the world being a sphere, and myths like blood-letting being a remedy.Besides, accusing advocates of any...
I'm pretty sure that in the long term, abolishment of slavery and pushing equal rights has earned business a lot more than it has cost.I agree that gradual change is to be preferred over revolution when it comes to economical interests, but no change or too slow change can be just as costly.It's at least short-sighted to suggest that people who are propagating environmental values and universal healthcare are "kids" lacking the real-world business perspective.Sometimes...