or Connect

Posts by Doxxic

Mail will be iPhone's Finder
Am I the only one who automatically fills in "viruses", "contagious", "slut", etc etc when reading "open to anything"?
"it's a little unusual to receive accessories for a handset 2 weeks before launch" You bet!
Yes, or some other port protocol.It's not precisely clear what existing problem is being solved with this invention.If we figure that out though, we should be onto something...I think that it could solve software configuration problems, user identification problems, space problems...though i don't really know how it could be better at this than an electronic protocol...Maybe it reduces the costs and powering problems of an electroninc interface...added devices could be...
The cool thing about the ads is that the Mac and PC are both smug little nerd friends, one being only somewhat more charismatic and sociable. And I think it's essential that the ad leaves room for feeling more sympathy for the PC guy.
I wonder if this wouldn't be considered anti-competitive behavior...
Ballmer doesn't grasp it. He thinks in terms of macro economical strategy. Earning software money by selling hardware. He thinks the iPod is just one big software dongle. The point is the product itself and it's qualities, in terms of hard and software. Apple makes no distinction between hard and software. You can't win against iPod if you think in terms of squirting video to others via a brown device you can hardly afford to produce. You must think in terms of...
In order to avoid noise and bad reputation, you should focus less on other people's Apple emotions and spelling criticisms and more on the point you want to make yourself. More than a few "Apple fan boys" will agree with you about the unreasonable price gap that has to be bridged if you just want dedicated graphics. I'm one of them. But you didn't even mention it in your first contribution... If you mistake the reactions you get for this kind of posts for stupid Apple...
The disagreement explains Boot Camp. Not the other way round. If Boot Camp had been sure to be released, Apple wouldn't have cared if Microsoft would release VPC Intel or not, so there would have been no disagreement. Therefore, if there has been a disagreement, Boot Camp must be a reaction to the disagreement. For that reason, considering the time it's going to take Adobe to release Photoshop for Intel, and considering that there's a good chance that Boot Camp is indeed...
It's amazing how some people can be against this law, since it's so obviously in their own personal interest. Are you blinded by chauvinism? Patriottism? Or does the mere fact that politics are driven by opportunism and powerplay keep you from seeing that this time, it's in your own advantage as a consumer? The question is rather why not *all* governments force all companies *all* content from *all* hardware. iPods, PSPs X-Boxes - they're all really huge copyright...