or Connect

Posts by ApplePi

Agreed. But I would say 4.5-4.7" would be a better fit. 4.2 is not much bigger than they already have. Ideally I'd like to see a 4.7 to match the HTC One. 
Falls in the time period of the WWDC so it sounds like maybe a new iPhone announcement with a couple weeks buffer for Apple to begin shipping. 
I like your plan. :)
I don't understand the philosophy of going plastic for a cheaper iphone. Seems to me like the case would be one of the least expensive parts of the device. But maybe if true it's more of a psychological thing, people associate plastic as not being as high end as metal. I wouldn't put it past Apple to make a plastic iPhone again. Just curious. 
I'm not against them having iPhone and iPad sales ahead of mac sales as those are the bigger sellers. But with that much money in the bank they shouldn't fall behind on their pro business and that's exactly what they've been doing. As for blu-ray what does it really hurt to have blu-ray compatibility in the OS and blu-ray burners either external and/or in the Mac Pro? ITunes downloads are a totally different kind of technology. It's not a zero sum game with these two,...
Apple needs to shore up its truck business. They've turned themselves from a content creation business into a content consumption business.  1. Were the hell is iLife '13 (or for that matter '12) 2. Aperture (level it up) 3. Mac Pros (a new range of machines is needed) 4. Blu-ray playback / burning support in OSX? (stop ignoring blu-ray and put some burners in your machines)
I don't know what you're talking about. I use the native camera app all the time. I much prefer it over camera+ and the other camera apps I have. It's also the only app that offers an HDR function. Plus it's fast and simple to use. 
It could also be that Apple is a much more popular company now so it grabs the attention of pretty much every news outlet. Which would make it harder for AppleInsider to break a new story when bigger news outlets get the info first. Gone are the days when Apple was the underdog and you had to go to mac specific sites for the latest rumors. 
The HTC One has a f2.0 lens with optical image stabilization and larger pixels. 2μm compared to the iphones 1.4μm. Even though it is only 4 megapixels. I think Apple needs to at least match the OIS and aperture of the HTC One. I think they should also stick with an 8MP sensor and not go any higher. The quality is already pretty decent for a smart phone and with 4K video coming into the fold in the next couple years, an 8MP sensor will be useful for that. Although it...
Come on Apple put out a bigger iPhone. Who cares if the screen isn't as good as the 5. Have you seen the screen on the 4.7" HTC One, it's great. I couldn't tell a difference between that and the iPhone 5 screen in person.