or Connect

Posts by ApplePi

I feel exactly the same way. 
Power is not stictly male and submission is not strictly female.  
I think Apple could pull off three new phones this year. 1. A lower end plastic phone for emerging markets and cheap entry into iOS. 2. An iPhone 5S with the same design and upgraded internals 3. A new "experimental" iPhone with a 4.7"+ screen and more memory standard.  How Apple introduced the Macbook Pro Retina is how I think they would introduce this bigger phone. It will be experimental the way that laptop was, while still keeping themselves mostly grounded...
What's wrong with going back to the original 1.5:1 aspect ratio of the iPhone 4S?  Quadruple that resolution to 1920x1280 on a 5" screen. That's not impossible today. Sony just announced a 5" 1920x1080 Android phone and more are to follow this year.  1920x1080 @ 5" = 440 PPI 1920x1280 @ 5" = 461 PPI Appe already quadrupled the resolution from the iPhone 3GS to the iPhone 4. Why can't they do that again going to a 5" screen? The math works out, the ratios stay the same,...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0OFm9KBlJE&t=7m55s Apple extensively tested the 9.7" size. Yet they still developed an iPad with a same interface on a smaller screen. I think at this point anyone who debates that Appple won't make a larger iPhone is not looking at the past. You yourself Tallest Skil debated with me not all that long ago about Apple releasing a 4" iPhone 5. Yet they released a 4" iPhone...
  And Apple has never gone back on what it says? Remember when the 9.7" iPad was the perfect size and anything smaller would require filing our fingers down?  Plus I really don't see most Android users complaining about their 4.3-4.8" screens even if they are using more than one hand. They could have bought an iPhone right? But they didn't.    
All I said originally was that there are different sizes of Macbooks, they should have different sizes of iPhones. I don't care how they do it. All I'm saying is they will figure out a way because if they don't they leave a portential market segment wide open to be filled only by Android and Windows Phone devices.  Did anyone of us guess that to make a 4" iPhone they would just add another row of icons? I'm sure they can find some other nifty method that doesn't break...
  Of course you can. They did it with the iPhone 5 and they did it with the iPad Mini. It's not at all out the realm for them to scale iOS to a 4.8 or 5" display.  Or let me put it to you a better way, if they can't when Android can, guess who is going to lose in the long run? Because when I saw a non-geeky "female" co-worker with a Galaxy Note II last week that she just loves, it really proved to me that larger phones are selling because people do want them. Not everyone...
They don't just have one size of Macbook. They shouldn't have just one size of iPhone.  
Where is iPhoto '12? I assume at this point we aren't getting it? I have iPhoto '09 and I've been waiting all year to upgrade because I figured they'd bring out a new version already. The old one is from late 2010.