or Connect

Posts by bikertwin

Did I understand this correctly? The service isn't being discontinued, just the app. It will presumably be replaced by an updated iPhoto which is now also FREE. Where is the problem?
You don't need the sarcasm tag, because this is truer than you think.The 100-device rule came out when Apple had 2 devices: one iPhone and one iPod touch. So you could test 80 phones and 20 iPods, for example.Now Apple will have 3 current models of iPhone (5S, 5C, and 5), 2 models of iPod touch (with and without camera), 2 models of iPad, plus the iPad mini.So now you're down to testing only about a dozen of each model.If they do come out with an iWatch or TV, it's that...
  iWatch
The chart doesn't match the data on Gartner's site. Apple sold 28 million phones in the quarter last year, not 33. The chart makes it look like their sales went down.
Well it's more than just Airplay, since the protocol would have to be able to capture touches on the screen and communicate that back to the phone, and AirPlay doesn't do that on your TV. And it might integrate with the car manufacturer's in-dash system, so there might be a standard interface/protocol for that--for volume and muting, if nothing else. And I imagine that ugly Home button takes you out of iOS in the Car and displays the manufacturer's standard user interface.
Maybe the packaging and/or the phone is bio plastic? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bioplastic
Trucks and SUVs haven't gone away. But they're not necessary for a lot of people. You can still buy them, but most people don't need to.   In the same way, PCs won't go away. But they won't be necessary for a lot of people. You'll still be able to buy them, but most people won't need to. Sales will (continue to) plummet.   Tablets are cheaper and/or more convenient for what most people do: email, web, social media, video, music, books, light office work.   An iPad isn't a...
  Perhaps the story should've read, "Apple's Store regulations prohibit any depiction of sex" (thus not limiting it to gay sex).   In that case, it is discrimination, since male genitalia are clearly evident (in the background, having sex) in the Twitter post linked to in the main story, and that issue wasn't banned. Either ban them both, or let them both through. You can't have one without the other. 
I don't think iOS fully supports hyphenation or ligatures, yet, does it? So it would be very surprising if Pages did. Remember, iOS is not OS X, it's a subset. My guess is Apple is trying to get feature parity of iWork on iOS and OS X, and only then can they use the same file formats and have seamless use of iCloud. Once that's done, *then* I think we'll see iWork '13, with new features. Hopefully, it'll be a doozy.
From the article: