or Connect

Posts by bikertwin

I'm sorry, exactly how many 4k TVs do you have? Apple Retina TV. Itunes Retina content. Siri currently only does speech recognition. What if it did voice recognition? Only your voice would control your tv.
Apple comes out with 4k resolution TV. What about the lack of 4k broadcast? It'll play iTunes content (tv & movies). What about time shifting with a DVR? It'll play iTunes content whenever you want. What about gaming? It'll play iTunes/iOS apps & games. What about a universal remote? Siri. Or iPad or iPhone. All the pieces are already here. All the Apple television is, is a high resolution (4k) monitor with the current little $99 Apple TV box...
With everything now in the cloud (iCloud), there's less necessity for GB of storage. So trying to upsell to 32GB or 128 GB becomes a harder sell. So how does Apple upsell? And at the same time cover the cheap competitors? Do the same thing with the iPad as the iPhone: offer several generations of models at different prices. Like the article says. Maybe it won't be 3 lines (and 2 new products: the 2S and the 3), but rather the existing line and one new line (3 or...
If the $15 shirt had a big placard next to it saying, "This shirt is made with foreign labor--buy it, and your job is next to go overseas" I wonder how that would affect sales. Tie an action to a concrete result. Would people then get it?
What a sweetheart you are. So when the First World's middle class completely collapses because there are no good jobs left, who, exactly, is going to be buying these products that these millions of Foxconn employees are making? I'll suggest to The Oxford English Dictionary that they put your post in the dictionary as the entry for "short sighted".
Apple to Sprint: "Why, sure, we'll let you sell the iPhone. But we got you by the balls. So we'll make sure you promote the iPhone above all competitor phones (Android, WinPhone, whatever) by forcing you to buy so many phones you'll practically be forced to encourage customers to buy an iPhone over a competitor." Remind you of anything, oh, 15 years ago? How about this: Microsoft to Dell: "Sure you can sell Windows, but you have to install it on every pc that goes...
Really? Then what will count towards the 5 GB free? I thought files from iCloud apps specifically were what counts toward the limit.
From the article:Ok, English 101. Let's take out the parenthetical statement, and see the simpler meaning of the sentence:Adobe's announcing a new phone?! Not.If you meant the final phrase "...where the company is expected..." to modify the parenthetical phrase about Apple, you should've used "Apple" instead of "the company" in order to be clear. Although, even then, it would sound like Apple is releasing a new phone at Adobe's event. This really needed to be 2 independent...
Exactly. Google is desperate and would pay anything. And this is all part of his job description. That's why he gets paid 10x or 100x more than you and me. I mean if an engineer improves a process and saves a company $1 million/year, does he get anything other than a certificate of appreciation in his cubicle? It's part of his job description is the excuse they always give.
What on earth did that man do to deserve $66 million? Please, tell me.