or Connect

Posts by bikertwin

How many apps depend on the absolute distance not changing as opposed to the relative distance not changing? I've never seen a ruler app. As long as Apple doesn't change the ratio of pixels (480:320) and doesn't change the physical screen shape ratio (2.5:4" or whatever the 3.5" diagonal screen currently is, height and width wise), developers are fine. The problem with Android is that the screen shape changes on different devices. That's the problem.
As you enter the employee entrance, you must pass through our new security machine, the Gaydar 2000.
*Phew!*Wait, in this case a secretive company is not being secretive about its employees, and that's a good thing. Apple isn't "exposing" its employees in any way; I'm sure this was 100% voluntary.
Yes! But...WTF?!?! Now the video has been removed and replaced with this statement:"This video has been removed as a violation of YouTube's policy on the depiction of harmful activities." What's up with that, Google?
Aww, so cute.---I wonder if the video was edited in Final Cut Pro X? :-)
You said "rim" and "bears" in the same sentence. And my friends tell me I overshare on Facebook! That's a cute site and they're a cute couple.Yes, it's good to see the human side of Apple. A video is much more personal than a tweet.I didn't know human rights were a "politically charged issue".Exactly. Great point, Xamian.
That's a beautiful, moving video. Yay to Apple and their employees. Especially the sexy bears.
What short memories we have. In 2005, Steve Jobs declared it "The Year of HD". And we all know what happened with that.
I agree: Apple got diverted, but it was probably chasing iOS rather than iMovie that got their pro software off-track for the past 3 years or so. Oh, and "buku"? Perhaps you meant "beaucoup"?
That's certainly how other companies use the technology. Apple controls the hardware and the OS. They could certainly go down the path of locking OS X down the way they lock iOS down. I don't think it will be immediate. This is just the first step. Like the proverbial frog in the slowly warming water. Apple has every incentive in the world to make OS X more and more like iOS. Apple loves control.