or Connect

Posts by Daffy_Duck

Well, if there are improvements in the way Spotlight presents it's results I'd say it's likely that Google searches would be integrated into Spotlight searches. Of course, it should be something that is easy to toggle on and off and the results should be somehow seperated from the local search results.
That's pretty much irrelevant as most pro photographers who use Photoshop for RAW conversion will do a custom color calibration yielding the best possible results for their camera(s).Maybe for novice users but for Pros and serious amateurs, Aperture could only be thought of as a replacement for Bridge and ACR (Adobe Camera RAW). Aperture doesn't include anywhere near the funcionality of Photoshop and probably never will. How about advanced sharpening? What about...
I have a Windows box and a MacBook Pro. I want to sync files that change between the 2 computers. Does anyone know of a way to do this (preferably some automatic tool).
Finder needs more than just adding more panes and info in the main window. It needs more behind the scenes work. For instance, Spotlight relies partially on metadata to find things. How about the ability to actually ADD METADATA? I'm talking about IPTC Core metadata embedded in the file not some proprietary metadata located in some other master file (like iPhoto and Photoshop). Also, the permissions control needs work. There is lots of room for improvement.
The problem is that as far as I know, spotlight comments are not embedded in the file. Apple does not provide any method to insert IPTC keywords into files yet spotlight will index metadata in files that already have it. In other words, if you copy an image with spotlight comments to a windows computer, the keywords are not there. Similarly, if you add keywords in iPhoto, they are not indexed, nor do they travel with the photo. I refuse to spend a lot of time adding...
Some of the worst cases of blooming I have seen are sunset photos. There was no smooth boundary, in fact they had a fairly hard boundary. I guess the real point is that image sensors can respond in many different ways to overexposure (clipping) depending on design and I think that's what's happening in this photo.
I know a thing or two about photography and cameras. I am going to say that the "brush marks" are actually an artifact of the camera sensor known as blooming. It happens when the sensor is overexposed to a high degree. Depending on the camera, blooming can be a bluish or purpleish color and I see that in the photo. It has something to do with current leakage from one sensor pixel to adjacent pixels. Usually it happens on a high contrast border which is the case here. ...
"Yeah, but it sounds Kewel when you say crewel." No you fewel, it doesn't sound kewel when you say crewel.