or Connect

Posts by OfficerDigby

Try International monitoring of the type that Israel/US has rejected for last 40 years. Also of settlements and borders..Gaza is just one large prison IMO. And Hamas is the elected representative. Gazan's have a right to attempt to defend themselves. And also to be treated as humans.No you're right ethnic cleansing feels so much more appealing. ;-)E(number) man correct me if I'm wrong. But somewhere in this thread I think you've stated that the reason Israel is safe is...
Hi guys, haven't been here for a while. Back to commemorate the (hopefully by now at least) mid-point of the biennial cull of Palestinians nicely timed (well done), after 18 months semi starvation. Like wind up toys just provoke and watch them try to respond before calling in the new 2008 catalogue of kit. I know you will not wipe Hamas out it is a mistake to think so. I'm sorry for my misinformed friends , Hamas won an election in Palestine. What happens now is a...
Maybe so, I've only seen the Sony so... I like the epaper. I don't believe you can read books in broad daylight off an Apple product to date. However with the Sony it's just the same as a paper book. It's not designed so that you must now carry your phone your iPod and your ereader. It's only for the case whereby you need various books to hand in readable format. Either novels or perhaps manuals, or perhaps something else. I was hoping Mr Jobs would solve the interface...
afraid you've completely missed the point of the ereader! Perhaps you haven't seen one.It's all about the screen.
Hope so, ;-). Also, renting stuff was just stupid in general till yesterday! LOL!.
Fine Steve, I and hundreds of thousands of others (maybe millions around the world) will just have to buy our pdf/txt (and the rest) ereaders, needed to read and reference our extensive collection of digital books, off some other brand with infinitely more clunky interfaces such as sony etc. ;-(. p.s. if you ever change you mind and please include spotlight integration
Israel's Prime Minister Ehud Olmert has said failure to negotiate a two-state solution with the Palestinians would spell the end of the State of Israel. He warned of a "South African-style struggle" which Israel would lose if a Palestinian state was not established. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/mid...st/7118937.stm Well there it is. All you right wing loony, blogging US * Christians will argue till the Messiah comes home about the non-existence of Palestinians and...
I get your point. However, it's not the same in your example. A truer example would be if US had failed in it's bid for independence, with your belated commentary from afar wondering why some terrorists hadn't given up yet, and let sleeping dogs lie. ;-)You are correct some things are in the past. However, some are not so long ago (see below). It might be different relaxing/reminising within the safety of ones own country. But if that country does not exist, then perhaps...
Iraq to crack down on foreign security guards · Foreign firms to be liable under Baghdad law · Minister's pledge follows shootings of civilians http://www.guardian.co.uk/Iraq/Story...d=networkfront and about time too IMHO. Time for Iraq to take control and let's see if the US can actually take it... and swallow Iraqi justice. This idea that the 'surge' is the reason for the closing down Alqaida in Iraq - I'm sorry you are all misled. Iraqi's have had...
iPod touch is the KILLER!.. It sucks you in and then you have to go for the phone... Apple, has their interface now they want as many people as possible using it, and getting into it. Personally I'm waiting for the how it the new platform develops.. Hacks, apps, extensions and the rest. ;-)