or Connect

Posts by HFU

Every time when some analysts started bulling the target price on AAPL, you know it's about time to retreat. The next 52-week high maybe after 2011. AAPL would look more attractive when it dips to 2- digit range.
^Apple doesn't even know if it can sell iPad yet without FCC approval, let alone being sued! Read the fine print: http://www.apple.com/ipad/ "This device has not yet been authorized as required by the rules of the Federal Communications Commission. This device is not, and may not be, offered for sale or lease, or sold or leased, until authorization is obtained."
Apple will never enable Flash on iPhone or iPad, it's all about business model. Apple wants to stay in control of iTune market. http://brainstormtech.blogs.fortune....pple-cold-war/
Oppenheimer seemed to hint the new aluminum MB and Montevina MBP and MBA are on the way. It will use DDR3 modules which are still more expensive than DDR2 counter parts (that's one example why Apple needed to lower its profit margin for Q4). Possible transitions include but not limit to HDMI/DisplayPort, Blu-Ray, larger SSD and new ACD. Most important of all new MB and MBP case redesign (this would drive the cost up initially for new molding, another example to lower...
Investors are playing collateral damage! Instead of holding and buying, they are selling and yet selling. It will be good for those who want to pick up and reposition some undervalued AAPL stocks. If no news on Mac related hardware refresh or update for one day, the stock won't see the day of light. Investors seemed to recognize Apple as "Computer" company still... Check GOOG and MSFT, there is no logical reason, global economy maybe?
Can we expect prior than October 2008 launch date for the new and designed MB, MBP and MBA! A very good sign to AAPL indeed. Way to go ...
Apple will beat the estimate for fiscal Q3 again. It'd be interesting to see the outlook of fiscal Q4 which Apple easily sold 1 million iPhone 3G in first opening weekend!
According to iFixit, the battery (Apple part #616-0372) on iPhone 3G is not soldered as in the first gen iPhone. Could we expect third party or Apple's own heavy duty battery pack? This page also listed the battery as 1150 mAh unlike the original 1440 mAh. Maybe someone more informed with battery information can help to dig up more info?
Good hands on analysis! I restored mine for other software application issue. Similar to your experience, I really can't tell much difference visually before/after the 5A347 firmware update. The coloration from default 5A345 firmware worked for me quite well indeed.
Lenovo has updated T series with T400/T500 model number. The T500 (15.4" model) will give us an idea what to expect from 15" Montevina MBP. * Up to Intel® Core™2 Duo processor T9600 (2.8GHz, 6MB L2, 1066MHz FSB, 35 watt) * Up to 200GB / 7200 rpm (optional SSD) * Up to 8GB 1066MHz DDR3 * DVD-Rom, CD-RW/DVD-Rom, DVD Burner, Blu-ray * ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650 w/256MB (Switchable Graphics) * Gigabit Ethernet * Integrated WWAN (with GPS) * Ultra Wide Band (UWB)...