or Connect

Posts by bugsnw

You caught me. I'll go read it......1st sentence, 2nd paragraph.........trying...... Yep...still not a very good replica.
that's not a very good clone of the original flag that's in the background of the mac team pic.
As far as an emotional response, this didn't really move the needle. But I do think it's a good idea that any label that says, "FREE" should be free. Those apps should enjoy that moniker.
The dual lens system is purported to be able to see through clothing and is being developed under the code name: KK (for Kim Kardashian). ----------   I'm not sure if the DSLR claim is that far off. I was busy taking some photos at the same time a 'professional photographer' was snapping something. When we were looking at my set later, he commented that no small camera could capture the quality that was before our eyes. Of course, I told him that I had taken them with...
They are different approaches for analyzing companies. One comes from the financial statements and the other, charts. http://www.investopedia.com/articles/active-trading/101713/technical-vs-fundamental-investing-friends-or-foes.asp As per the article: In a nutshell, fundamental analysis aims to determine intrinsic value by looking at the strength of the business, a financial analysis and the operating environment including macroeconomic events. Technical analysis analyzes...
I think you mean Fundamentals will eventually trump techincals/psychology. To my way of thinking, Technicals = psychology since they don't care about fundamentals but instead rely on the crowd. They are chart watchers. If I'm wrong, pardon me. I invest like Peter Lynch. Earnings growth, in the long run, will determine stock price. Pick something good and stick with it.
Damn, some people bought a lot of Apple stock and did quite well...I was busy buying Apple product, making them rich....hmmm   What I see is people hanging on to old iPads because the new one doesn't seem to be enough of an upgrade. The new iPhones have bigger screens and aging people with aging eyes needed bigger everything since Ive has decided to go wispy text on light backgrounds. That was an obvious upgrade trigger, as someone already posted, and sales reflect...
I'll second that on the Mail app update. I think it's time for Apple to rewrite Mail from the ground up, focusing on reliability and speed.   - you should only have to delete the trash once - trash should delete all emails when command executed - items clicked 'not junk' should not require constant reminders - sent emails should trigger the removal from 'drafts' - speed, speed, speed   For quite a while, Mail has been a bit wonky. Not so on iOS devices. Seems like...
We should thank our lucky stars that Steve Jobs was driven to seek perfection by his own passion. He instilled that in Apple.   Business school would teach that as competition falls, the winning company starts to sit on their ass, raking in the profits. Without competition driving them, they slowly get fat and complacent and eventually get caught by a savvy upstart and go bankrupt.   Except Apple is driven by their own passion towards perfection. They have the...
Wheeler has taken some heat for those comments, and critics have noted that before he was appointed as chairman of the FCC, he was actually lobbyist for the cable and wireless industry. --------------- Well that just sucks. I love free markets and competition so when I hear parts of both sides, I get a little confused on which one has more virtues. But I don't want throttling and preference and interference. I don't trust government as far as burdensome regulations...