or Connect

Posts by oberpongo

23 Megapixel ??? That is huge. What dpi is that at 27". I think they will go with 30"
$50 is not A blowout if you use it often. But if like me you need it just for one windows app I think it is. And also it's not the money it's the time it takes me to find out that I need the next version, order it, download it, install it and might have to configure something. I expect all my apps to continue working when I upgrade the OS. It's called backwards compatibility. And in this case apple does everything to make the OS backwards compatible while parallels uses...
The final version that might be compatible usually comes out months after Mac OS X ships. And of course I need to use that one windows app right after I upgrade my Mac. Happened multiple times.
Parallels is the biggest RIP off. Every Year when Apple brings out a free OS upgrade, parallels stops working and suggests buying the latest version for $50. Would be nice if one could keep using a piece of software for more than a year.
It wouldn't have gotten approved anyway
And come September 12th your 4inch iPhone will be $100 cheaper;-)
Great news. Seems believable that they pull it a little earlier this year. Before more leaks happen
So Maybe there will be two iphone 6 4.7. One iPhone Air with The usual Sapphire Glass and a iPhone Pro with Sapphire glass and some other nice features. 😳
Maybe it's because nobody wants an iPhone anymore. They rather steal androids. Because they are so much better :-)
You have to account for all those stock buys backs and those new stock awarded to the execs.