or Connect

Posts by Digital Disasta

I am looking for people to join my MW3 clan on 360. The only requirements we have are you need to be 21 or older, and have a KD over 1.0. We are just a group of older players that like to play and have fun, we just happen to be decent at the game. If anyone is interested, msg me on XBL and I'll send you over an invite (you need to have the free elite app on your 360 to accept it). My GT is "DeadlyFartCloud". Thanks a lot! PS I know I havent been on the website in a long...
Thanks a lot! Much appreciated!
Does anyone have a Google Voice invite they can send me? I've been trying to get this for a while now with no luck. Can anyone help me out?
I recently broke my Blackberry Curve 2 and my contract isn't up until September. Being that I bought the phone for full retail from Verizon in November I think, i don't want to pay another 350 dollars for one. Does anyone have a Blackberry Tour, Curve or Curve 2 they are willing to sell? Any old ones lying around?
So I backed up my font folder before I reinstalled Snow Leopard. The installation went fine, and I installed everything back the way it was. I goto open Font Explorer X Pro and it started to inport all my fonts. After it's done, I have 5003 fonts in ONE set. All my other sets are there, but they don't have any fonts in them. So my question is: How do I go about organizing my fonts at this point? Do I really have to go through each one and put it back in its...
This problem has been bothering me for a long time now and I'm trying to figure out a workaround. I use iTunes for all my media (obviously), and I use this program called Traktor Pro when I DJ. In iTunes I have Smart Playlist categories like; House, Tech House, Techno, etc.. I also have the same categories in Traktor Pro. What I'm trying to do is get both of these apps to sync together. In Traktor, it has a iTunes tab and you can import everything into what they call...
I recently bought a Magic Mouse and tried to connect it to my Mac Pro. It was working fine for a little bit, then it got very unresponsive. It was lagging, losing connection, and really being a pain. After looking online for a little while (google is god) I came across a little wire fix. It explained that all I needed to do was to unplug a wire and plug in an wire that was just floating around my Mac already. I said to myself WTH, I might as well try it before I plug...
I have a 3 year old Mac Pro with a ATI Radeon HD X1900 XT card. This card has blown on me twice in three years. Once Apple replaced it for free under Apple Care, this time I'm not so lucky. I am being told from this certified Apple repair place that the ATI Radeon HD X1900 XT is not made anymore. I do a lot of graphic design work and I have a 24" Cinema Display. What cards should I be looking at as a good replacement? I don't know a lot about graphics cards so I'm in...
I found a version of iSquint. This app would be perfect if you could have different settings for each file in queue. It's a shame they stopped developing this app.
wooow duh, thanks.