or Connect

Posts by Flounder

I don't have an iPad so I don't know, but my guess is that both OmniGraffle and OmniGraphSketcher for iPad are pretty awesome. Three more on the way: http://www.omnigroup.com/blog/entry/..._down_3_to_go/
*rimshot*
My apologies then. It's a bit of a sore subject for me.Indeed it could be But all her time is currently committed to studying for the bar. I'll get to see her on the 4th of July, and that's likely it until August.
Given that we are 180 miles apart until August, that's not exactly feasible. Plus, when we are in the same approximate location, we're both busy people. We don't have time to see each other every day, but we usually have time to chat for a half hour or so. Maybe you should just be less of a jack-ass.
But they've been here literally the whole time.
Yes, it does. That's how I chat with my girlfriend.
wouldn't the find function on your browser be just as fast, or faster, way to find your posts without being so exasperating to others?
Why would that be at all surprising or disconcerting? It's a private website; of course it is not a democracy. I know of no web forum that is. I'm genuinely surprised you had to be told something that's so incredibly fucking obvious.There is a world of difference between "democracy" (whatever the hell that word could possibly mean on a privately owned web forum) and "only favorable opinions are allowed" (a claim which is clearly a huge crock of shit).
I thinks the basic message is, you're remembered if your successful, and you're deemed successful if you have lots of money, ergo money is the only meaningful objective measure of an individuals worth, and this is true because Ayn Rand told me so.
Wheeee!