or Connect

Posts by bedouin

iCab is the best browser for iOS. Now down before it.
Surprisingly interesting for a Sony product. I'm intrigued.
From the looks of the reviews, I should just stick with whatever third party one I've been using for years now.
I like AirVideo, but the transcoding it does seems unnecessary. I stream over SMB on my Touchpad and never have to buffer; on my iPhone and iPad though I get constant buffering unless I significantly reduce the bitrate.
Oh wow, it's Watson for your iPad . . .
Why would simply enabling SSL take so long? Not saying it was high risk, but it doesn't seem complicated either.
Imagine a Beowulf cluster of these.
This took nearly twice as long to install on my iPad 2 than my iPhone 4S, which is weird since their hardware is identical for the most part.
I sincerely believe webOS was going somewhere, even with the first model's flop. I believe Hurd would have stuck it out. The TouchPad hardware was decent and built well enough; their phones I can't comment on. Even before it was discontinued, I was rooting for webOS hoping it would gain at least second place in the mobile OS wars. I wouldn't mind Apple being dethroned from the #1 spot if it were at least done by an innovative product, not the digital equivalent of a...
Apple was ripped off twice: once by Microsoft and most recently by Google and Sanscum. They have a right to be paranoid and over zealous.