or Connect

Posts by bedouin

How will I use the app, steer, and hold my gun while trailing black teenagers in my affluent neighborhood? Hopefully it supports Siri.
Metro interface? Yeah, I'll stick with iWork.
Since I can remember using a browser my start page has been 'blank.'
Slightly unrated but I can't help but mention Jasmine is an awesome YouTube app replacement.
Seriously, anyone else think Snow Leopard was the last all around good, generally bloat-free version of OS X?
I've had an iPad 2 since its release. I've never felt it get hot, and I live in a climate where 100 degree weather is common. My iPhone 4S gets toasty when charging or talking on it for long periods, but nothing odd or even remotely bothersome. I can see this in a MacBook Air, though. More specifically, an ARM-based MacBook Air that needs a light breeze to cool down, not a ferocious wind like Intel's x86 chips.
About time, because my iPad 2 sounds abysmal compared to my TouchPad's speakers.
With the myriad of product leaks Apple has experienced lately it's refreshing to know that if this set top box actually exists, that they've been able to keep it secrect.
Would have been better with Ice T's "Colors" playing in the background.
I bought an iPad as a gift for a friend yesterday. He wanted to get one of those keyboard/cover deals, but me and another friend told him, somewhat from experience, that he would quit using it in about a week. I think that's how it will be for most people. It eventually just becomes an annoyance, except in this case (no pun intended) you're stuck with it.