or Connect

Posts by bedouin

Maybe he sees prototypes all the time, realized that this was a four year old machine, and simply didn't care enough to be bothered? It's just reaffirming that it's a genuine prototype.Again, you're assuming he gave a damn.
If you want to spot someone with an IQ lower than 100, look for Beats by Dre headphones.
I got a few free download cards from my dad who got them in some sort of Wal-Mart promotion. By that time I believe they switched to MP3; the problem was the selection. Have any of you ever browsed he Wal-Mart music aisle? Their MP3 was like a tit for tat on-line take, complete with clean only versions of songs and some insanely incorrect genre classifications (think Ace of Base stuck in the Hip-Hop section type mistakes). Back to the cards -- I spent probably an hour...
My walls are concrete with steel beams. I had to use a repeater just reach the front rooms. Even cell phones get zero bars in my place
Out of the 3 operating systems I'm obviousy in the iOS camp, but I'm slightly interested in the future of WebOS. Android reminds me of too many other half-assed Linux solutions and the fragmentation just makes it look like a series of cheap iPad knock-offs (which they essentially are). WebOS has a history behind it as a touch based OS. HP is trying some new things; I welcome it really.
When you are subsidized by intelligence agencies profit isn't as important.If I convert my MobileMe account will my web page instantly die?
How do you post something like this 'prematurely?' It takes like two weeks to be approved doesn't it? I wonder what's in this version that made them pull it.
You know I just had a picture of Ballmer throwing slices of bologna at his office door yelling, "Kinect!!!" come into my head. Different company I know . . .
I was there. Their jeanous bar is amazing.
I really wouldn't call it a rivalry. Apple has nothing to match the Creative Suite and I don't know that they will ever try to. As for Final Cut and Premier, I don't think anyone will jump ship for Adobe if they do abandon FC. iPhoto vs. Elements? Most people have no incentive to bother with the later, and if they did need something better than iPhoto they'd move to full fledged Photoshop.