or Connect

Posts by bedouin

iCab shits all over this and the other competition and has been out for two years at least.
Hopefully this means I'll be able to do simple things like share somebody else's picture or link without using a browser . . .
Blah. I live in a 'developing nation' called Egypt and even our service is decent. Not much worse than America, and in some ways better.
Every time either Office or iWork is mentiomed the arguments about whether or not IWork is ready for prime time occur, and each time it boils down to whether or not one can or cannot do some feature an individual wants. As a full fledged hater of all things MS, I will say Office isn't that bad once you ditch the ribbons. A couple minor things make Word a better choice for my workflow right now, but Pages is great too. For the lightweight spreadsheet work I do I really...
Argh. I have no problem with Seagate's internal drives, but I have had less than optimal results with their NAS units and externals. Kinda bad news.
How do they block these things? With a firewall? If so it doesn't do much good when the person goes home and has access to an unfiltered network.
I still use QT7. X does essentially nothing put play media.
iCab Mobile shits on anything Google could possibly offer.
Somene buy that guy some nail clippers already.
My iPad 2 feels more magical after this update.