or Connect

Posts by bedouin

Gteat job touting the company line with meaningless replies. These are the kind of answers Sarah Palin gives because she has no original or noteworthy ideas in her head. Now you know why McCain considered her at one point as a running mate. At least Palin was easy on the eyes.
Seriously, I've never noticed my iPad even feel remotely warm, let alone hot . . and I live where it can be 100+ degrees.
Sort of disappointed that he actually accepted. Oh well, we all can't be perfect.
Prepare to see more leaks.
Battlezone is in their Atari Arcade Classics pack, so I can kind of understand this. It's diverting attention away from their own product. Not that I think Atari is right for doing this, but -- I can understand.
Linux is shaping up nicely on the desktop, and I'm writing this on my TouchPad even though I have an iPad 2. If this happens I likely will quit buying Apple products and sell the ones I have left -- and there are many. I didn't mind being a second class netizen as a Mac user because of my beef with Microsoft products, so I don't mind going through another temporary inconvenience for morality's sake.
I've been using Adium for years, but I suspect many will go back to iChat now that the big 4 are all supported. I'll certainly be considering it. As for iOS, I hope Apple includes something similar to the messaging app in webOS, that supports different protocols including Skype.
Good, now maybe people who stop trying to put Android on the TouchPads and focus on hacking an OS that doesn't suck.
Why would you pay $199 for a shitty 7" tablet that doesn't do anything with no bright future ahead of it when you could get the Kindle? The TouchPad at least had a decent screen and an E-Mail client.
She is a moron.