or Connect

Posts by bedouin

Whenever I need an abortion the first thing I think is to ask Siri.
Any app you pay money for should not require or even offer an in app purchase, unless it is to unlock a free version of an app into a full version. This is especially true with games. Seriously, people essentially paying money for a higher score? It makes the whole Game Center thing totally skewed.
Apple may have said, "No thanks" to this exploitation piece.
Exactly what I was getting at. OS X is my favorite operating system, but if Google created it or hijacked it, I'd quit using it immediately.
Unless:The route to the cache is longer than the route directly to the site.The route from the cache to the site is longer than yours.The cache's DNS lookups are slower than your ISP's or a local DNS cache.The cache's server is under a heavy load.The cache is down or the route to it is unreachable. Is Silk smart enough to try another method? Even if it does, it adds delay.Silk is unable to reach the content due to certain geogpahic restrictions (YouTube is an good...
Anything running Android = shit.
Silk is just an excuse for data collection. Anyone with a basic understanding of networking would realize that the performance boost would be unnoticeable, and it might actually make things worse in many conditions.
IM+ Pro is the closest thing to Adium on the iPad. I know that's not really related to the AIM announcement, but I haven't used an 'official' client for any IM service in years.
You can pour syrup on shit, but it's still not pancakes. I often hold my iPad with one hand (proceed with masturbation jokes).I'd rather find a TouchPad floating around for $250 than bother with either.
That would be a disaster. Doing nothing with it at all would be better than RIM messing with it. Sad really. I own an iPad 2 and more Apple products than I care to count right now, but all the blind WebOS hate reeks of extreme fanboyism. My mom actually likes the TouchPad more than the iPad . . .