or Connect

Posts by bedouin

Worked wonders for Christianity.
$1-3 million seems kind of low.
Didn't mind Arnold's. At least it was something you could actually believe him saying, and he probably meant it.
I was impressed until I saw the other members and realized the whole thing was a farce.
Statistical evidence would suggest otherwise.
Hiring a female CEO is the fastest way to kill your tech company.
The multiple country issue has a workaround that may work for some: keep a credit card active in your preferred country, and make sure its billing address matches in iTunes.
MacUpdate is great and it's not going anywhere. It's certainly all inclusive, while many developers are not on the App Store either by choice or because of Apple policy. I use both depending on what I'm looking for; MU's new software feed has been in my RSS reader for ages. MU's selling point is its simplicity, and their occasional bundles and discounts are nice too.
Linux might be in your future. You can choose a basic window manager without sacrificing up to date apps and a modern OS. Xfce seems to be what the minimalists are using nowadays.
Would be amusing if these guys infiltrated the jailbreaking community and patched holes as the exploits were in the making.