or Connect

Posts by M1C

Me too audio galaxy was amazing for its day. Winamp as well.
i checked the Student Union Page and this was updated:but if any like myself knows there way around ebay sell the Mini for alittle less and just use that money toward a Nano, so you get your $179 and your iPod Nano
If you read the terms and conditions on the mail in rebate it is only good for the iPod, iPod Mini, and iPod Photo, and specifically excludes the shuffle....so I guess that would be a no on the Nano but you never know i mean apple has been going crazy with their deals lately I mean the Mac Mini was a one day thing tha was messed up so maybe they forgot about the mini deal and everyone will be getting free nanos. Sucks for me I just get a 20" iMac and a green mini last...
does anyone know if the education discount counts toward the Mini, I just used to get a green Mini with my new 20" G5 iMac and I was wondering if I could get a black Nano instead. Or if not does anyone know if all the mini accesories will be going on sale for cheap.
has anyone tried the Macmice.com two button scroll mouse. You can get it with bluetooth as well and it still has the apple look.