or Connect

Posts by auxio

The posters are nice.  The copy is a bit cheesy, kinda sounds like a car commercial.  Should have just used Phil's tagline: "can't innovate my *ss..."   And seriously gotApple, printing up a set of posters is what's delaying the Pros from shipping?
 Computer hardware and software.  And yes, on the business side of things, there's always someone trying to copy the work you do and sell it (which is where I've encountered the money-grubbers).  However, on the side where one actually creates the products (product development teams), it's full of inspired, creative people who simply enjoy seeing what's possible (not all, but most). I also seem to notice that, when I'm in the US, people seem to really have that "out to get...
 And these are the people who should be charged.  As soon as it crosses the line from: "Hey, I want to see if it's possible to run OS X on my personal PC" to "Let's make money selling clone boxes", then it has crossed from exploration to exploitation.  And again, you're confusing some of the people who run Hackintosh boxes with the ones who are learning how computer internals work in the process of trying to figure out how to run OS X on a PC in the first place (or how to...
 Then you obviously missed the point.  It's not about me, nor is my story even tear jerking.  It's about seeing that people can have different outlooks on life.  Yours is obviously very money and business centric, mine is on always learning, creating, seeing what's possible. It's also about different paths to finding one's purpose in life, even if such paths may lead people through areas that some people believe they should be locked up and have the key thrown away for...
 ok, so now we get down to what really motivates your beliefs -- personal experience.  And I will never argue with that. Here's my personal experience (which is just as valid as yours).  When I was younger (post-secondary age), I met some really brilliant people who I credit with help breaking me out of the thinking I had developed as a child (from my very limited experiences and the outlook of my parents).  They were very well-read in philosophy, history, art, politics,...
 I think he means the ability to combine multiple interfaces into a single data connection in order to boost speed.  I used to have a Linux NAS/router box where I bonded two gigabit ethernet ports for maximum speed (great when multiple computers are copying large files across the network).
 I think you need to re-read post #172 again.
 The member of the iPhone Dev Team that Apple hired (Comex) worked publicly, outside of Apple, finding ways to jailbreak iOS.  The he posted tools for others to use publicly, on the internet, outside of Apple.  No controlled environment.  So again, illegal by your definition yet hired by Apple. But please, continue to vehemently defend an argument you clearly pulled out of thin air and insult me...
 Yeah, I believe a lot of the hacked-for-Mac graphics card firmware was coming out the OSx86 community.
 But I thought you said that such activities were illegal?  If so, then Apple is hiring criminals, regardless of whether or not it's their own products. And here we've encountered the point where you've realized your arguments are falling apart, and are resorting to insults in a desperate attempt to "cling to what you know" (linking back to my discussion on people's reactions to the unfamiliar/uncomfortable).