or Connect

Posts by ncee

? I for 1, (plus 100's of millions of others) think the phone and watch are awesome, and you can BET, this will sell in the 10's of MILLIONS! Skip 
So how has everyone got around or fixed this problem?   _____________   An error occurred while contacting the radio tuning service. Check your Internet connection, or try again later.   ______________
I know this has been discussed to death, but I don't an answer that works?   OS: 10.5.8 iTunes: 10.6.3   Skip
Ok, so not really, but we do use it 99.9% of the time, and it crashed this morning, and now I can't get it installed?   I've trashed every file I can find, and reinstalled from scratch - and no luck?   It's on a computer that it has been on for 5 years or so. this Mac is running 10.5.8 (so I can use Freehand). When I reinstall it, and try to launch, it crashes and says "quit unexpectedly"?   I guess I could try to run Apples Utility and see if that cleans something...
As pointed out by some earlier in this thread, it looks as though the new video card I installed was the problem? I went with one several grades higher and much more expensive. I installed my old video card, and can watch movies using that one, but a REAL pain in the ass. Oh, my old card isn't great and the screen was flickering and such. Skip
Is there a way to fix this? I though I'd played some HD movies on it in the past.   Skip
How do I get to play songs I've downloaded a long time ago, with an old email address (which I no longer use)?   When I click on the song(s), it says that the current computer is not authorized to play song, would I like to authorize it? Yes, but I can't remember the password from 3 years ago.   Skip
Thank you. Turned out I was trying to locate his iPad, after logging into my account and not his.   It appears his iPad is turned off, or hidden? I say this because it's say's it's online, but can't locate, but then agin, 3 minutes later it say's it's not online?   But once I logged in as him (with him there to put in his info), it at least looked for it.
Is there a way, my friend can use my iPad to find his iPad?   Skip
Wouldn't a stock split be a good thing?