or Connect

Posts by ncee

Everyone has the chance to reinvent themselves, hell look at the one company everyone is suing now, because they not only reinvented themselves but they did and are continuing to do one hell of a (Steve) job at it. It's a bad case of "Keep up or Fall behind"
All Knockoff's! How in hell would anyone get so much Apple stock, without APPLE asking "Who's this for?" - Apple ships that much goods to an address they know noting about? - Apple ships that much product anywhere, and they'd ask - what's up!" - Ok, so they purchased it all from the likes of MacConnection, or one of the other big boys … and they don't ask any questions? I mean, this had to set someone back a few bucks, and hell, some of this stuff is on Back-order,...
Buy the pricks out, and then fire their asses! Of course, with the kind of money they'd have after being bought, they wouldn't care. But one less troll for Apple and others to have to deal with. Of course, then Apple could start suing or collecting royalties … boy this is confusing. Skip
No mas!
I WOULD like to replace my current 30" Apple display (because it's getting lines in it), with ANOTHER 30" or larger display! As my post said in an earlier one. I have a 30" monitor, that I would love to see Apple come out with one BIGGER then 27"! Skip
Apple has a 30" or larger screen again? Skip
Following in the tradition of the previous 27-inch LED display, the new offering is designed specifically for Mac notebooks and features an elegant, thin, aluminum and glass enclosure, and includes a MagSafe connector that charges a MacBook Pro or MacBook Air. And a replacement monitor for desktop pro's in the 30" rage is due when? Skip
Sorry, after using a 30" monitor for a few years now, I'd really like another one (or bigger), not a 27", and before you jump all over me and say 27" - 30", there isn't a big difference … ask your girlfriend or wife if 3" MORE is a big deal Skip
Location data, as in where I am, where I've been, and where I'm going? Kind of like a GPS system - if this is the case, how in hell can he sue, and why in hell did Apple pay him off? Now, if this is the same thing, I'll bet that lawyer, would be REAL happy, had he had a bad accident, gone over a cliff, and was only found, because his iPhone tracked his location. Of course if the "Location issue" is in reference to where he is searching, and for what, then I still...
and Apple isn't going after these folks why? - http://saramobi.com/clone/iphone.html