or Connect

Posts by ncee

Which would be a BIG deal to me. 1-2% of revenue is what, some amount of hundreds of millions of dollars
Soon, but how soon remains to be seen. Flash will be a "Flash in the pan"! The reality is simply technology changes, and along with it, many parts and pieces, and Flash is just one of those pieces. Hell HTML5 will likely be replace. By what, from who - who knows, but they will both be replaced. Hell the iPhone, iPad, iPod won't be the next big thing as they are already here. It's evolution - shit happens. We all use to be fine living in the current time, but...
This may appear to be a harsh way to look at things -- but that's reality. The businessman is pressured to run his business as efficiently as possible to keep the prices low to its customers -- just to meet competition.[/QUOTE] And they will be selling all these cool toys to who, once they join the hordes of other unemployed folks? Skip
And they have enough money to throw around, and play with Apple for awhile. All the time, getting great FREE press. Some would say "What's in a new"? Skip
Maybe a model of damn near anything, that was designed by Steve Jobs, and is signed by Steve Jobs, and is seen as a Steve Jobs Model (iPhone, iPad, Laptop) … I could be wrong, but why in hell would CROWDS of people go to the Apple store for iCloud? It WILL be new … It WILL be cool … it WILL be exciting … It WILL be talked about … Or will it? Hell with all of the hype leading up to it, it could be nothing more then (as pointed out earlier) a 10th Anniversary...
And this report is causing apple stock to go down 2.+-%? Apple WILL post growth in phone sales, iPad sales and other areas, yet folks are freakin out, because the numbers aren't looking good right now. It's this type of reporting that sometime pisses my off, and I'm sure other stock holders. Skip
It's not many, but our small office needs to replace 4 desktop pro units / monitors, and imac's don't cut it. I'm sure others are in the same boat as us. Skip
and what sucks for Apple ; is someone or everyone will still find something wrong with the damn thing! Skip
And people are hungry for this why? As silly as it sounds, they should do like they did with iPads - several hot colors Skip
One thing is for sure - the iphone will be making some BIG leaps soon, as it will have no choice. finally others are jumping ahead of the iPhone in some area's, and so Apple will not have much choice but to leapfrog others to get the lead again ; imo Skip