or Connect

Posts by ncee

I don't know, but I'm feeling a few new colors of iPads coming on? Skip
Hi. I just got a New ATI Radeon HD 4870 1GB video card which works fine on 10.5.8 but doesn't seem to work on 10.6? I say this because when I switch drives, all I get is the spinning wheel. I stop it after about 2-3 minutes, should I let it try longer? Skip Desktop Mac 2.66 1,1 Skip
Why doesn't Apple make some part of the iPad work with EYE recognition, and then change the name to eyePad … and these guys can go Fuc%$# themselfs. NOBODY made them sell the name for $55,000.00. I'll bet they had a meeting after getting that check and said "Man those folks are crazy" "who in their right mind would pay $55,000.00 for that name", as they laughed they're way to the bank, and now boy are they pissed! Skip He who laughs last …
Or any one of a number of other options for China? aPad (Apple iPad) uyiPad (Up Yours iPad) sosuemeiPad The Pad aniPad Skip
Ok, so I just plugged it into the other plug and it' works (it gave me a 10 more monitor options (1600 x 1000) Thank you.
I don't see that option anywhere? Skip
1280 x 800 1024 x 768 isn't any better because the screen gets smaller and still blurry, and 1024 x 640 is larger and blurry too? Skip
Hi folks. Well I got a HD4870 Video Card, but know the monitor is blurry, and larger then the other video card. I checked the Preferences and don't see any way to fix this? Apple 2.66 1.1 OS 10.5.8 30" Apple Monitor Skip
sosuemeipad iPadC upyoursiPad iflatscreenmoneymaker iFuckedyou (by changing the name)
Hi. When I got my iPad over the holiday season, my son set it up using his user name and password. How do I get him out, and me in? I ask this, because iTunes asks for his password (which I have gotten rid of him here), but is he still the one who's signed in as the user? Skip