or Connect

Posts by ncee

Just like these things have been for (most) years. MacExpo usually has something cool, special, or wanted (not needed ) each year … hell, that's why they have the show isn't it. So, yes, something cool, wanted, special WILL be announced at MWSF (just after tax season ) - so wait if you want the newest - of what ever get's announced, or buy now and get some use out of it. Me, I get caugth in the "Buy for taxes reason" each year, and then when and if they come out with...
Yeah … what he said. Skip
And to think, this won't even be the BIG news at MacExpo Skip
Which is very likely to be the same thing many visitors to Dell would say … after all iPods aren't sold at Dell Skip
Now if you are like me, then you'll need to buy now, so you can write it off on this years taxes. And yes, then kick yourself in the ass when they announce something, better / faster / cooler sometime in January Skip
Here's hoping it's more like Parallels … at which point in time, I'll take a look at it. Skip
Ok, so if Apple to do this willingly - then they should pay up! NOW if the case gets thrown out, and or in a trial, they win, then it HAS to be, that the other party HAS to pay ALL legal fees, and money for time wasted i.e. judges / courts, jury, everyone. Hell let's make it so that whatever a person makes per hour in their job, is what they get paid for being on the jury, and the losers pay all of these fees. You can believe that if a case heads to a jury trial, it...
The monitros still show up when you go to "Config" your new mac? Skip
Not sure about any of you folks, but I know, if my company was getting sued as much as Apple, I would be bald, crazy and very angry. It takes a special person to go on each day with all of this shit going on around me / him / her. I know they have a VERY LARGE legal department dealing with this stuff, but come on … It's getting to be like car accident lawsuits. - The person who was driving - the car company that made the car that the person was driving - the driving...
Hell, she could have got one "Free" looking like that - hell I would have bought it for her Skip