or Connect

Posts by ncee

It has to be coming soon… As for NBC and all that bullshit. Apple, just put the shows up, at the price(s) that these folks want, and let us deal with it. I'm sure it has NOTHING to do with the price thay want to sell the shows g=for, but MORE the price they want to pay Apple for selling them. Now they MAY try to offer them themselfs, but with Gi-zillions of iPods out there, and a TON more selling each day, how are they going to sell them, and to whom. Sometime folks forget...
It might be ugly - to some It might be to small for others It might not have the color(s) folks want It might not have enough memory for some But this baby is going to fly off of the shelves - a true sleeper This WILL be the best selling MP3 over the holiday season! Those who want something bigger, will have to wait until spring If Apple started out with a 20, 60GB or bigger unit, then folks would have no reason to move up (purchase another unit) when...
As the old saying goes: - If it's wet outside it's raining - if there white stuff on the ground / tress and such, it's likely to be snowing - If things are flying around, and you need to hold you hat down on your head - it's windy… Notes… well I sell note pads so this one doesn't do much for me So as I (and others see it) - if you want to listen to music, you buy an iPod - if you want to make a phone call … you buy an iPhone - if you want more - buy a MacBook
Boy I wish I could get Steve or ANY other company to do this EVERYTIME I bought a new Mac, only to have them come out with NEWWER / FASTER / Cheaper units 2 months later… If a lawsuit comes out of this, I'd love to see a way to burn each F&^%&KING lawyer at the stake that gets involved. Man, the last time I check, NOBODY made me purchase anything right when it came out, and then told me I could piss and moun or sue 2 months later when the price dropped! Hey, if nothing...
I'm talking about stuff that was never made available on CD's and is hard to find even as albums. Stuff from the 60's and early 70's Stuff that is just plain hard to find on CD's, but is or may be available on albums. - Early Temptations - Some of Stevie Wonders stuff - Bit-a-Sweet - Early Young Rascals Maybe it's just that Apple and these record companies haven't come to terms and can't offer some of this music, but some of it is hard to find and it would be nice to be...
Here is something I'd love to see Apple make available. There are many Albums that never made it to CD"s (and many that are no longer available) - I'd love to be able to order a "Custom CD" from iTunes, and would be willing to pay a fair price for this service. There's no album I have been looking for for some time now, and this would be high on my list as my first Custom CD … Bit-a-Sweet's Hypnotic A person could request 10 - 12 songs and they would be sent to...
Better get the right person. I did this several years back, and got a registered letter telling me "We know what we are doing, and surely don't need your help / input" If you send another letter with your suggestions, we will deem it necessary to take further action" Or something close to that. I still have the letter. I'll have to dig it up, and see what I said / did that cause such a response? Skip
Let's we all forget about the "Beatles" version of the All New iPod - with the COMPLETE Beatles music library available on it??? 1) They WILL announce new movie features and companies who are now on board 2) They WILL announce how it now works hand and hand with the iPhone (so that we can own both "iItems") 3) They WILL announce some sort of "Custom" CD program (including songs that currently found on CD's 4) They WILL announce some new features that tie in...
Hello. Not sure if anyone can help, but … I'm trying to install Parallels AND use the Virtual Image from Virtual PC (of Windows Pro), but I don't seem to be able to do it? I'm trying to use Transporter to open / import / use the image / file from the CD that came with Virtual PC. Is there an easy way to do this, or any way to do this? Should I try and do it over a network, from an earlier Mac that has Virtual PC on it? If you can talk me through this, and...
Nothing would make me happier then the government or someone getting involved here, and finally putting an end to this bull sh t!!! If anyone sues someone in a class action lawsuit for any amount of money, and they lose - they in turn have to pay the same amount to who they just lost against, as the amount they were suing for i.e., if they sure for 1 Million doolars and lose, they have to pay Apple or whomever they were suing, 1 million dollars PLUS all legal fees. And...