or Connect

Posts by ncee

…and it turns out NOT to be 20% of the market place, as AT&T even in the states they are in DO NOT HAVE FULL coverage. Some estimates have the coverage at less then 10% in those areas. Now I guess we could hope, that this is the start of AT&T going on a buying spree and purchasing other phone companys - Yes I know (I think) that Steve Jobs / Apple has done some research, and knows what they are doing, but it just looks like, they are telling a lot of potential...
Not to mention, that ALL of those folks who might be in line to purchase this phone, may not if they live in any of these states… "Customers in several states WILL NOT be able to take advantage of Apple's new iPhone, because of lack of a network offered by the carrier -AT&T's Cingular Wireless… Alaska Colorado North Dakaota South Dakota Idaho Iowa Kansas Maine Minnesota Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hamphire upstate New York Oregon Utah Vermont...
A VERY interesting piece I got from todays newpaper… "Customers in several states WILL NOT be able to take advantage of Apple's new iPhone, because of lack of a network offered by the carrier -AT&T's Cingular Wireless… This WILL start to ply out in the media, and WILL have an effect on their stock price, and following (for awhile) Alaska Colorado North Dakaota South Dakota Idaho Iowa Kansas Maine Minnesota Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hamphire upstate...
And he steps down - why? Skip
Trading is closed today for President Ford
With one (oops that's 2 if you count Woz) of Apple's Top Exc's born (with homes still in Maine) in Maine and one of them went he to school with Ryan, there was a time he had some great help with intell from the inside, back then the site and news posted on it was #1.There were other things that had Ryan in Apple's backyard, but yes, that was a while back.I have seen the offices of Macosrumors.com, with a ton of stuff to test, review and talk about (yes always before the...
I just bought the 30"… Skip
I folks. I'm ordering a 30" monitor today, but I'm not sure which one to get. I WANT the Apple, but all I hear is horror stories… I've heard nice things about the Dell… Is there another option in the same price range? PLEASE email me direct, as I'll be ordering something today or tomorrow (before the end of Tax season) vze2rwkt@verizon.net - subject line: 30" monitor
I folks. I'm ordering a 30" monitor today, but I'm not sure which one to get. I WANT the Apple, but all I hear is horror stories… I've heard nice things about the Dell… Is there another option in the same price range? PLEASE email me direct, as I'll be ordering something today or tomorrow (before the end of Tax season) vze2rwkt@verizon.net - subject line: 30" monitor
Does anyone use ACT or a simular program on their Mac, and if so, what do you think of it, and or what do you use, and what do you think of that program? Skip