or Connect

Posts by ncee

He, Mr. Gates, and many others have been very generous with the MILLIONS, folks like US have given them. Skip
Yes, and I didn't catch it, thank you. Skip
And having him work for them, signing a DNA, DND and any other documents they can get him to sign … ??? My guess is, this puts Apple in a much better place should they ever have to deal with him legally, IF he 'Breaks" any of the rules / laws Apples sets forth with his employment. Tough call on his part. Think about it. Yes he gets to do what he does best, but now it won't be fun to "Beat the man", because the "Man" is paying him, (well no doubt, but still it's the...
I must admit, I expected this as did everyone else, but I expected it, shortly after Apple announced something new and exciting, so that the stock / company / shareholders won't have taken such a hit. I say this with the utmost admiration for Apple and Steve Jobs, and his / their knowledge of rumors and such. He / they are geniuses at what they do. And we ALL know, that had they made a big announcement without Steve, Apple would have looked more in control. He could...
Picture this (The next BIG thing): You pull your iComp out of your pocket. You UNFOLD it, to the desired size, and begin using it, with fingertouch screen. So, you want it, 2" x 4", that how much you unfold it, 4" x 8", unfold again, 8" x 16", you guessed it, unfold again. OR, how about the same theme, yet, you ROLL out your iRoll computer onto a desktop, wall, picnic table, car hood … fire it up, and let "Your Fingers to the Talking"! Print this, or put it in...
I'm one of those pigheaded old farts who believes you use a phone to make phone calls, a camera to take pictures, a gaming system to play games … This title should be rewritten to something like this. "cheap camera sells dip in leu of high-end phone & tablet sales" or something like this, because there isn't much chance in hell, that the $1,000.00 and up digital camera will be replaced by a phone … IMO. Now will beginners maybe not purchase a camera, because they'll feel...
Everyone has the chance to reinvent themselves, hell look at the one company everyone is suing now, because they not only reinvented themselves but they did and are continuing to do one hell of a (Steve) job at it. It's a bad case of "Keep up or Fall behind"
All Knockoff's! How in hell would anyone get so much Apple stock, without APPLE asking "Who's this for?" - Apple ships that much goods to an address they know noting about? - Apple ships that much product anywhere, and they'd ask - what's up!" - Ok, so they purchased it all from the likes of MacConnection, or one of the other big boys … and they don't ask any questions? I mean, this had to set someone back a few bucks, and hell, some of this stuff is on Back-order,...
Buy the pricks out, and then fire their asses! Of course, with the kind of money they'd have after being bought, they wouldn't care. But one less troll for Apple and others to have to deal with. Of course, then Apple could start suing or collecting royalties … boy this is confusing. Skip
No mas!