or Connect

Posts by 512ke

Chromebook's are better than iPads for many schools. They're better on price. They're easier to manage. And they're simpler to learn because they do so much less.   Apple is a high end luxury electronics company. It's not surprising that Chromebooks are taking over the educational space in some areas.   I'm not worried about Apple, they'll innovate their way to the top of the high end tablet market and they will continue to grow sales of their excellent...
Apple broke the law!!!! *         *If the EU suddenly changes the law ten years after the fact.
Hi, I've been here a long time. When I'm not posting on AI, I've been working like crazy to build a new animation studio. We're Kickstartering our first series, starring my all time dream team, John DiMaggio (the voice of Jake on ADVENTURETIME), Dee Bradley Baker (Perry the Platypus from PHINEAS & FERB), and Tara Strong (MY LITTLE PONY, POWERPUFF GIRLS).   We are editing on FCPX. We're using Audacity. Compressor. No Samsung products were used during the making of this...
I think the moral of this story is, do not invest in Europe, do not put money in Europe, keep your capital elsewhere in the world.   Because in Europe, the commission comes along and nails you for ten years of back taxes.   Dude, if you allow it, then allow it. If you want to change the rules going forward, change the rules.    But if you retroactively tax companies, they are not gonna keep their dough on your shores.   Tax away, but say goodbye to the lucre in...
Thank God someone could invent some good news about poor Samsung.
Buy. Hold. Repeat.
Ridiculous. Apple sold out their shippable inventory almost immediately. You really think Apple released this product with 376K units on hand? Pfffffft. I call B.S.
Read and follow the directions. Don't submerge your valuable new Apple Watch in your swimming pool or the ocean for long periods of time.   Don't take it scuba diving with you. Don't drop a granite slab on top of it. Don't blend it. Don't drop it into a volcano.   Are these kinds of warnings necessary in the directions? Apparently, yes.
Very funny posts. 1) this is an argument to legalize mm. When is the last time you read about two stoners getting in a fight and smashing beer bottles over each other's heads? 2) why does our capitalistic society turn every product choice into a tribal allegiance? People are like, I'm a BMW owner/I'm a member of that tribe. I'm a Colgate toothpaste user/ that's part of my identity. I say phooey. I could care less if you use an Android, drive a Beamer, or wear Calvin...
One reason AAPL could very well jump to 185 is because it's been consistently undervalued.   The iPhone 6 proved that Apple could meaningfully grow its phone business, at the expense of Android and Samsung's high end offerings mostly (i.e. the high end phone market was not "saturated" as many analysts had been claiming for a while).   The Apple Watch is proving that Apple can grow into new products and areas of business (regardless of the dollar figures, it shows that...